Date of Visit: May 26, 2015
Purpose of Visit: Project Completion
The campus grounds have been concreted, and includes an athletic area. There’s also a newly constructed campus enclosure wall. The school also has a security guard.
No. of Students: 186 (no boarding)
Students are energetic.
No. of Teachers: 7
Teaching quality is fine. Teachers are young and enthusiastic.
– 4 classrooms (all equipped with audio-visual equipment and projector)
– 4 offices, multipurpose rooms
– Library: ~2,000 books
– Computer Room: 6 computers
– Cafeteria: newly constructed
– Security guardhouse
– Restrooms: newly constructed, flush-style
The campus needs landscaping. Music, PE, and art classes need improvement/enrichment. Not enough computers.